Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

A massive thank you to these moderators!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to drop you all a quick note to let you know that some of our mods are finishing up at the end of this month.

A HHUUGGGEEEE thank you to @Shamrock @NotLabelDefined @Omnia @katastrophe @dragonflygirl @flutterby who have been moderating for a year now!

This team of wonderful mods are from one of the Forum partner orgs, who have been critical in enabling us to ensure the forums have been moderated 24/7.

We can't thank them enough! 

They don't finish up until the end of March, but I wanted to post this with plenty of time for us to show our appreciatation Smiley Happy

Thank you!

16 REPLIES 16

Re: A massive thank you to these moderators!

to @Shamrock, @NotLabelDefined @Omnia , @katastrophe @dragonflygirl @flutterby

I have not met you all , some of you I have got to know in the past year and I would like to say

THANK YOU for all you have done  Smiley Very Happy

thank you 1.png

To @Shamrock @NotLabelDefined @Omnia @katastrophe @dragonflygirl @flutterby

Wishing you all a very happy future.  Thanks for the times you have helped me when needed.

Love BB xxxoo

@Shamrock @NotLabelDefined @Omnia @katastrophe @dragonflygirl @flutterby

I have had the pleasure of 'talking' to most of these moderators at different times and they have all been amazing supports.

A very special 'shout out' to @dragonflygirl who I have had many conversations with over the time she has been moderating - I will very much miss our shared 'insect times' flying around the forum Heart

thank you to you all, itll be sad to see you all go but i wish you well on your journey Heart

I  would like to thank all the moderators for doing such a fantastic job and just being there for us.

I don't recognise the names of these people but its reassuring to know there's always somebody nearby if assistance is needed.

We are incredibley lucky to have 24/7 support.

Bless you.  Heart Heart

I do not know any of the moderators listed either..

thank you all for the work that you have done..

without moderators the forums would not work..

we would not have this place to go to when needing to be listened to..

without these forums..

we would be left alone with a health system that is not doing anywhere near enough..

so thankyou for being a part of enabling us to have this space...

I wish you all the best in your ongoing journeys..

Well done Mods - your services are appreciated.

Thanks @Zoe7, I feel sad to be leaving but have said that I will pop in from time to time, so watch out for me hovering around. I want to also say thanks for the inspiring way each one of you support each other with such integrity and wisdom. I have been truly moved and inspired. Hugs to all...

I would love to see you pop in from time to time @dragonflygirl It has been a real pleasure getting to 'know you' over the last few months. You have such a gentle and playful way of connecting with people and that is something I have really enjoyed sharing with you. I often 'look out' for you when I know you will be around to get my 'flying insect' fix lol - I am one that will definitely miss seeing you around more often Smiley Sad I may need to become a permanent insect in your garden!!! Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.