Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

Do the forums look a little different?

Hi there,

For a certain group of people, the forums may look a little different than usual.

Be assured, the forums are still working as usual and will revert back to their usual look and feel soon!

Apologies if it's caused any inconvenience

NIk

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Do the forums look a little different?

@NikNik,
Can we do something about the contrast as I've mentioned previously?
When I go into 'Your notifications' I can't see the highlighted posts unless I hold my head about 5cm away from the screen and squint. Could we choose a more contrasting colour for the 'highlight'?

Oh, and I got new glasses this week - the world looks all shiny and new again. Yay!

Re: Do the forums look a little different?

Hi @Former-Member
Can I ask a HUGE favour... could you start a new thread called something specific like 'Better contrasting colour for You Notifications'
I have some clarifying questions about this and I thought it would take this thread too off track if we continued here 🙂 Is that okay?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.