Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

No Email Notifications

Hi, 

Is anyone else having the same issue. I have had no emails come through even with being tagged in things from about 6pm last night.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues?

15 REPLIES 15
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: No Email Notifications

Hi @Former-Member - I am getting emails today... sounds like another gremlin in the system...
@NikNik and @Lauz 🙂 i'm sure they'd love to get the tech crew on to it! hope it sorts itself out soon
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member for tagging them. I have not had an email through yet since Friday. Must be those gremlins!

@Former-Member s why im i not getting notification  at the right time when someone tags me. I dont see it untill i look on a thread

Hello @Bubbles3 🙂

Thank you for noticing and mentioning that, I have just flagged that with the tech people, hopefully they can sort that out asap

Thanks @Lunar

Hey @Bubbles3 could you check your junk mail, the email notifications might be coming through there?

What do you mean. On my emails @Lunar

Where exactly are you not getting notifications? This thread is talking about 'email notifications' - so I assumes you were not getting email notifications. @Bubbles3

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.