Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Tech: Image Issues

When I use 'desktop site' @Teej (android). I can't remember what it does on my tablet but from memory it looks the same as it does when I use my laptop.

Have you had any trouble with images not appearing in your new albums?

Hi @CheerBear. I used to be able to select 'request desktop site' on my phone and get it. Now when I do that it just loads the mobile version still which I thought I understood why. I’m on iPhone. iPad runs desktop version. 

I must admit I haven’t tried for ages using albums. I’ll just try now. 

Actually I have been using my albums to post pics @CheerBear lots (you’ve been a recipient of many 😄) but I haven’t tried adding new ones. 

496AB301-125C-4FA1-8B32-98BE878A6825.jpeg

Haha - I have noticed these pics coming through sometimes and wondering if they've come from albums (quietly feeling a little jelly as the new album toy seemed a bit broken from the start for me @Teej 😆😉)

Have you been able to use images you've moved into your new albums from when they would have been in the old album (hidden maybe)?

Just created a new album @CheerBear and uploaded images, then posted one here which hasn’t been moderated but all went smoothly.

When I’ve created albums I’ve made the new ones hidden @CheerBear. I’m not sure if that helps. I haven’t moved anymore for ages. Shall try and see what happens. 😄

Moving flowers I mean images went ok @CheerBear 😉

IMG_3628.JPG

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Mazarita & @s-jay,

I am a bit technologically disadvantaged so looking for some help.

I am looking to up load a profile pic.

I get to browse photo library, select my pic & then it seems to do nothing or just goes back to the screen before.

Im sure it’s probably something I’m not doing right.

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Hi @Imn83 - I'll look into this for you, but need a few bits of info first.

Are you on mobile or computer?
And what browser are you using?

Cheers
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.