Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

email notifications

Hi i hope this is the correct place to post

i am being flooded with emails about all sorts i was wondering though it i click the little tick box to say not to recieve and email will i still get my alert on the Sane website? i stuggle to keep up as it but i am not sure i can deal with the constant emails i really hope this dosnt sound like im not appreciatave of all that goes on here because i am but getting so many emails can me a bit much as times.

sorry =\ and thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Re: email notifications

Hi @Former-Member. Yes, you will still get the notifications on the alert page on the site itself. Go ahead and turn off those emails. They can be overwhelming, for sure. I don't have them on either, except for when someone tags me, @Mazarita

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Mazarita ok good! thank you so much for getting back to me, it is very overwhelming indeed. so thank you for that much needed information:) i hope you have a good night 🙂

Thanks too, @Former-Member. You too, have a good night. Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

i think i finally worked it out on how to stop the emails!!! thank you so much for giving me your time xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.