Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

News about me!

Hi everyone,

It's with mixed emotions that I let you all know that I will be moving on from the role of Community Manager.

It's been amazing watching the community grow from a small group of 80 in 2014 when we launched, to now over 11,000! It never ceases to amaze me how awesome this community is. It's a place where everyone is embraced and so much encouragement and thoughtful support.

It was a really hard decision for me to leave this role, as it's been a wonderful 4 (!!) years working with the community. However, you are in really great hands with @Lauz@Margot , the mods and the person taking my role (who will start in late August).

My last day is next Friday 20 July. I will be around for Friday Feast over in the Lived Experience Forum - so it would be great to see you there Heart

16 REPLIES 16

Re: News about me!

Man Sad

Hope it all goes well for you @NikNik you will be missed. 

Thank you for your kind response @Determined I will definitely miss being around here.

It's been so great to have your ongoing support and assistance in making this community the great place it is.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@NikNik I wish you all the best in your new endeavour.   

Your presence in the forums will be missed - you have given to so many.

Can I take this opportunity to offer a blessing that wisdom and guidance go beside you, that grace and truth follow and that you will have courage. 

Darcy

PS Friday feast will not be the same without the giant nutella jar hovering ...

I wish you all the best in your new endeavour. @NikNik,and thank you for everything , It has been wonderful knowing you for the last  3 years  HeartHeartLove.jpg

No Giant flying Nutella jar anymore - oh no....

All the very best @NikNik Yes you will be missed, very much.

Adge

Thanks for all your help, @NikNik, especially in regards to technology.

Wishing you all the best for your future endeavours.

Heart

Best regards for your future @NikNik Woman Happy

You helped this service get off to a great start.

Heart

Thank you so much @Former-Member
I will absolutely miss being around this wonderful group of people. Thank you for your well wishes!
I hope to see you in Friday Feast this week!

Hi @Shaz51
You have made this role so enjoyable! You make people so valued and welcome - from @mentioning new people into discussions you think they will find helpful, to remembering people's birthdays.
Thank you for everything you have done!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.