Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Maggie
Community Elder

Post options

This isn't working. I'd like to edit one of my posts but the options don't drop down. Also my support button is still only working on some threads and not others. Can someone help.??

5 REPLIES 5
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Post options

Hi @Maggie,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical difficulties. IT Support is available Monday - Friday. In the meantime are you able to try from a different browser or device?

@Former-Member Thanks for replying. I'll wait til Monday. 

@Former-Member Would I be able to get a post removed before Monday please. It's the one I put up in the " living with PTSD ( trigger warnings) I put one there this morning which I can't remove. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Maggie

I have had a look but am unable to delete the post myself. I have noted your request so perhaps another moderator can have a look tonight for you 🙂 

Thanks, 

Rooney10

@Former-Member Thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.