Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Daisydreamer
Senior Contributor

SANE's team is growing - Introducing our new peer support workers 🎉

Hi there Forums Community! 

Some exciting news today, the SANE Peer Support Team is growing! 🙂 This month we will be welcoming 7 new peer support workers  🎉

Today, I am excited to welcome @Paperdaisy@Rhye and @ButterflyBeauty to SANE and introduce them to our Forums Community 🙂 

Please make them feel welcome, and feel free to introduce yourself!

We will be introducing all our new peer workers here as they get set up on the Forums, so keep an eye out for some more introductions. 

Jimmy Fallon Celebs GIF

- Daisydreamer 🌼

22 REPLIES 22

Re: SANE's team is growing - Introducing our new peer support workers 🎉

Thank you @Daisydreamer it's so lovely to be here and I'm really excited to meet you all Heart

Thank you @Daisydreamer 😀:ok_hand:

Hello and welcome @Paperdaisy , @ButterflyBeauty , @Rhye 👋😀

My name is  Shaz51

I have been on the forum for 6 years now 

And a Community Guide for 5 years 

Thank you @Daisydreamer  (and Jimmy Fallon Smiley Wink ) for the introduction to this amazing community!

I'm really excited to meet you all, to share our stories, and tips/tricks for walking along our paths – be they smooth, a little bumpy or otherwise.

Please feel free to reach out and say hi Smiley Happy

Hi everyone 🙂 I am excited to welcome another 2 peer workers to the SANE Team today @RiverSeal and @LittleSteps!

Please join me in welcoming them to the forums

Hello to everyone in the peer support space!

Thank you @Daisydreamer for introducing me to the community here at Sane Australia. I feel very fortunate to be part of the Peer Support Team and looking forward to contributing to the shared experiences. I have been studying, volunteering, and working in the mental health sector for a few years and I'm proud to be taking on this Peer Support Worker role.

Recovery is a journey and I look forward to walking beside everyone here.  

hello and welcome @RiverSeal  and @LittleSteps Smiley Very Happy

Hello everyone and thanks @Daisydreamer and @Shaz51 for such a warm welcome! I feel very happy to be here!

I am excited to get to know everyone on the forums, hear your stories and learn each day from your lived experiences. 

Feel free to reach out and say a quick hello if you'd like! 🙂

- LittleSteps

Hey there team! 

We have two new Peer Support Workers to welcome to the forums this week @sagilove95 and @flybluebird Heart 

I am so excited to introduce our new Peer Support Workers, so please join me in welcoming them here to SANE 🙂 

@sagilove95 @flybluebird, we would love to hear from you with a brief introduction so we can all get to know you better

Hello and welcome @flybluebird and @sagilove95 😀:ok_hand:

👋 @Daisydreamer 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.