Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

# means fracture @Sans911

hugs @Sans911 Heart

Oh of course it does! 'slapping her forehead'. Omg, I've been away from emergency too long! I think because it was out of context with nothing next to it, I didn't pick it up @outlander

lol @Sans911 context is usually helpful! all it said on the paper was "write what these abbreviations/symbols mean" i have been reading and writing alot of abreviations today thats for sure.

do you want to talk about anything at all @Sans911 doesnt have to be what is triggerring you if you dont want to. happy to just keep you company if thats what you need

Keeping me company would be great lil Sis. I'd like that. Sorry if I'm not so talkative today or recent. Don't know where to start anyway. And I feel my world shrinking, getting smaller @outlander

thats ok, im much the same @Sans911
will come and sit with you and make a hot chocolate. you can start wherever you like, say as much as you want or nothing at all. Heart

How is your crochet going @outlander? Someone taught me today and I sort of got the hang of it. But now I can't find my yarn. I can see it in my head, but I've been through my places where I think it is several times without any luck

its going ok, i finished a scarf yesterday (i can share it with you but i have to remove the pic once youve seen it)  and working on a baby blanket before moving back to my rainbow one. @Sans911
that is good someone taught you,it can take abit of practice to get the hang of it esp holding the yarn.
i hope you can find them, spotlights having a sale atm and quite a few rolls are only $2 if you wanted to buy another one. Bella coco is good on youtube if you wanted to learn some more as well. Did you enjoy it?

I had lots of trouble with holding the yarn the usual way as my fingers cramped up @outlander

So I kinda found another way that almost works. I was using someone else's yarn so I couldn't bring it home with me. I'd love to see what you are up too. I was so keen to get started when I came home. I bet when I wake in the morning, I'll spot it right away.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.