Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Ha ha @maddison @Sunshineandsea There used to be the weekly bath on the table, and then there were people selling bathrooms.  I am cranky cos often builders wanna put 2 bathrooms in a small house.  Being a woman and having to keep them all clean gets a bit old.  

With all the cleanliness we are still getting bugs.  

I cleaned carpet and wall behind old couch ready for the new arrival.  Booked appointment had phone session with shrink.  Paced the house as I spoke to him.  Not sure if that was good or not.  Gardening.  Maybe couch will come tmrw its way past delivery window.  

@TAB @Judi9877 @Dimity and all ... 

Sounds like you're TCB @Appleblossom  ok taking care of business. No Clip 🤐 lol

Thanks @TAB I will add that to my conversation topic ... TLC and TCB both are needed.

oh, yeah am feeling a bit sneaky but thats Life @Dimity  lolo

Just joined today 🙂 

My daily achievement was making time to go have a walk on the beach this afternoon. I have been putting off exercise and was proud I made it happen today.

Good on you @Piper20  sure some nice people can show you around here if that's what you want . Hi 🙋‍♂️ 

Thanks @TAB 🙂

Hello and welcome, @Piper20 . You might be interested in the Walking for Wellness thread.

Today I decluttered a little more, I got a load of washing done and dried, I spoke with 2 friends and I went for a walk. 

Nice one @Piper20 😊 you have given me an idea. I will plan a walk for tomorrow. It has been a few days. Even if I only do 10mins around the block - thru the park (cricket oval) it makes me feel better.

Today's achievements 

-spoke with a lawyer for the first time ever in my adult life😳 gosh that was full on 

- made appts for other services 

- dipped my toes into learning quantum physics?? WTF (stands for 'wow that's fun😉)

Specifically the horizon problem & how it is solved by the inflation theory. I learnt that the universe is expanding faster than the speed of light. Trippy eh?!

- put groceries away 

- looked at clouds

Sounds like a very productive day yesterday @maddison ...hope you get to do your walk today.

I went for my fortnightly chiro appointment and spoke to him about how I have been feeling stressed again recently, he recommended that I use one of the services they offer as the kinesiologists at the practice also do counselling as part of their therapy, so I am a bit excited to see if it is something that will work for me and if the kinesiology betters my chiropractic care.  I know it may not work for everyone but no harm in trying.

Also spoke to a friend an mentioned how I have been feeling lately so it was a nice release. 

I am still going for a walk this afternoon with my bestie so that should also help 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.