Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Well Done @SmilingGecko  I like 'calling' the afternoon too. Its like a commitment to yourself. 
I had a huge sleep in here. Guess was best way to spend the morning. Body decided it. 

Hello everyone on here today.

@TAB @Judi9877 @Appleblossom @Dimity @Captain24 @Former-Member @Historylover 

Today had a slow start did my morning energy practices and added a new routine which made me feel good. I'm gaining more insights to my subtle energy flows. It was a keeper. Checked out the astrology for the week ahead and then organised lunch followed by lots of housework...

* Hanging out laundry to dry.

* Disposing of recyclables, rubbish and compost

* Charging up my Aquapure device to wash pesticides off my produce

* Cleaning my juice extractor machine

The rest of the day I will:

* Juice some celery

* Do my health audios

* Do resistance band training

* Go for an afternoon walk.

* Cook dinner

Well, you're more active than me, @SmilingGecko, but I might go for a walk. I think you're doing all the right things to cure your diabetes! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have a great day @SmilingGecko 😊😊😊.

Sounds like a lot planned to me a busy one.

Well Done @SmilingGecko had big impromptu shopping trip in Re: Tabalugas  lol 

Hey @SmilingGecko 

Onya Girrrrl!

I had a slow start after going out last night.  Yay Monday nights out Woooppeee!

But I have done some music practices, watering and sorted dindin including some edible weeds as greens which I learned about on facebook.  God help me regarding sources ... lol

My friend used to pick chicory off the side of the road and in her garden had a steady supply of medicinal weeds which I think the council would not approve of @Appleblossom ‌😈‌ I learned you could eat leaves off beetroot so its all been frozen in zip lock bags in my freezer. But you're right, youre wondering what youre eating...I guess you just give it a try! GERONIMO!!! 😉 

not sure about melbourne, but fennel and rosemary can be found just about anywhere in older suburbs in Adelaide .Rosemary usually in front gardens and fennel just about anywhere , vacant blocks etc @SmilingGecko @Appleblossom 

Tbh @SmilingGecko if I do not feel sick after first try, I keep eating them, cos I think the chances of poisoning is actually much lesser than I originally thought, and there is the internet to check out things .... someone once ridiculed me for trying to poison myself, but she was full of fake stuff inside and out, so I figured she just werent my friend and moved on.

I know I have a cast iron stomach ... another bit of resilience I picked up as a kid ....

I was a bit uncertain about eating beetroot leaves at first but use them pretty much like spinach or silverbeet now. Sorry to hear about your old friend, if theres red flags in friendships always good to move on!  If you can live alone without needing to be co-dependent then its an excellent strength @Appleblossom ❤️ I'd rather be on my own now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.