Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: GRATITUDE

@Shaz51    Oh  now I do like that.  and so true.

Today I am grateful I found my missing sock in the vacuum cleaner 

and my wallet when through the washing machine,  unscathed ....almost

Big bag of smiles,  throw them to the wind.   Hope everyone catches one.

tonys  moon base 1

TAB
Senior Contributor

Last time I did that was with mop with folding sponge head and lots sugar soap @Shaz51  makes greasy walls easy

ohhh yes @TAB and it stays clean for longer 

Yes @tonys , i have found the keys in the washing machine 😁

TAB
Senior Contributor

True @Shaz51 

I am grateful for an air conditioned house in this heat and I’m about to go for a swim 🏊‍♂️ 

@Shaz51 @TAB @tonys @Snowie @Judi9877 

💜💚💜

@Eve7     Air con house . . .  and  pool.    so when can we move in .  .  . 😁   tonys  mb  1

I am grateful for an air conditioned house in this heat ---- ohh me too @Eve7 and enjoy your swim my awesome friend xxx

sounds nice ayyy @tonys 😀

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah @tonys  @Eve7  lol saves me saying it lol 

There was a weather thread here but I just want to say that here in Qld at 5.33pm it is currently 27 and 76% humidity. Going to the beach as the pool isn’t cold enough @TAB @tonys 

🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.