Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: GRATITUDE

Bit icky @Eve7 

What have you been up to? @TAB 

So  @Eve7    have I got this right.   Air coned house,   pool . . . .  and beach  !

where do I  sign.   . .     Have fun and enjoy,    will leave peacefully .      tonys   m b 1

Yep @tonys it’s called Qld! I should have nothing to complain about…thanks for reminding me.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hmm .. time frame? Guess answer is the same @Eve7  waiting on lawyers re overseas inheritance. Looking at houses re inheritance fm father got xmas time. Slowly getting exercise back after plantar fasciitis.

was in ADs only bit over a 

month, got all dizzy, got boring. Had to stop. 
going interstate shortly to look at houses. Bit limited as dont have money of my own just inheritance. Houses seem better value than in WA plus few friends vs none here oh and a couple siblings. 
you did a triathlon then had operation I remember? 
i had thyroid op November no earth shattering outcome just not going to lose voice now. Found by dumb luck. Benign cyst around nerve to vocal chords 

colonoscopy January clear so am off the list for repeats now. 
anaesthestist was concerned about me home on own after procedure so threw ketamine into the mix 

since then (months)drinking decreased by 2/3rds! Coincidence? Gp clueless. Says why look for reasons just accept it .  Oh not been working. Trying to get some base level fitness first

@Eve7    Mate,   I'll bet you worked very hard for it.        You enjoy,  T  mb 1

Thanks mate @tonys  We did work hard for it. I wish my hubby was still alive to enjoy it all and help maintain it.

Today a am grateful for my forum family.

I would have not gotten through the last 5 weeks without the support, encouragement and friendship you have all given me.

💕💕

@Eve7   You remember him kindly, . . .  so in you,   forever will he live..   

happy  memories ,           tonys   m b 1

Aww thank you @tonys 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.