Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

SpiderLady
Senior Contributor

Pizza

Hi all, I was going to put in a photo of the delicious pizza that I made for lunch today, but the file is too big, and I don't have a clue how to make it smaller, so sorry no pix.

I had a pizza base delivered with my groceries by mistake. So next order I got in some pizza toppings. Today I was feeling a little better after a walk in the sunshine so decided to construct a homemade pizza. I put on tomato paste, salami, ham, pineapple pieces, anchovies, olives, mushrooms, red & green capsicum and pizza cheese! It was yummy! And I still have half left for dinner.

What is everyone else having for dinner tonight?

6 REPLIES 6
Eliza22
Casual Contributor

Re: Pizza

That sounds delicious!

I think I might make hamburgers tonight - bun, beef patty, tomato, lettuce, onion and maybe bacon.

Bezak482
Senior Contributor

@SpiderlLady @Eliza22 Sounds yum! Anchovies are the best. Pizza for dinner here too, Friday tradition!

Eliza Bacon is a luxury upgrade, I recommend mayo and ketchup if you have any/like em.

Sunny here too in country Vic, did some window frame painting today 🙂
Eliza22
Casual Contributor

@Bezak482 mayo and tomato sauce are definitely going on the burgers!

Hello @SpiderLady @Bezak482 @Eliza22 

Pizza has been my go to food of late- a deep pan Hawaiian from Pizza Hut! I've really developed a thing for it lately, although I am partial to a deep pan pepperoni from Dominos as well! I will go a Pineapple pizza from La Porchetta if my housemate orders in. Ah, pizza! Now I'm hungry - but not a cold one for breakfast! 

Ha ha, hope you got a pizza fix after all that @Judi9877
Bezak482
Senior Contributor

@Judi9877 I have to say with some embarrassment I'm quite partial to cold breakfast pizza!

Dominos is my take away go-to, will try deep pan next time
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.