Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

The tears won't stop

The thoughts won't stop

Opening that can of worms just makes it worse

i just cant seem to succed at anything
fail with the horses
fail at working consistently
fail at working with horse clients
fail at my studies
entire life seem like an endless fail

Today I agreed to an admission. Now I want to cancel just so I don’t have to tell my family.I’m afraid that I’ll be in hospital for weeks and that there is nothing wrong with me.

I am sure there are people who are far more in need of such care. I want to just stop everything and finish up, How do I pull myself together at this time of life. I can’t do this again.

I am no one, I am nothing. I am just a speck in space.

this weekend or long weekend for me is already proving to be tough. i am trying to hold myself together for this special occassion but pain is really starting to take over. it sucks having so many medical conditions to manage. i just need to make it to sunday. next hurdle is tomorrow night before the very tough and big day on saturday.
i hate having so many medical conditions. its exhausting trying to keep myself together

My inner light has been snuffed out

oh I have just found this thread and damn it’s what I need right about now. I didn’t want to make a thread cause people might get worried but also I can own up to the fact that something is not right..

im also really sorry in advance for swearing I’m just feeling angry 

(ok I’ve just learnt it won’t let me post if I have swear words whoops!!)

Work! FFS!! 

I haven’t been enjoying my job for the last couple of months now (ok, since at least March..). I’m burnt out, and I’m not ok.

My company for the last couple of months  just won’t let us take mental healthcare days (🚩), guilt trips us if we are legitimately sick (🚩🚩seriously if I have a migraine there’s no chance I’m able to look after other people), and today announced “if anyone calls in sick tomorrow, pays will be delayed for EVERYONE. Do the right thing, please” (🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩)

BUGGER OFF WE ARE HUMANS.

I’ve been getting a lot more panic attacks recently and my psychiatrist thinks they might be related to work stress and who knows, he might be right!

Because Centrelink - I’m with a job service provider. They got me this job last year when I asked to be in a different role than my previous job, they didn’t listen and landed me with this lousy company.

so honestly I shouldn’t be surprised that my job service provider is doing absolutely bloody nothing about it. I have a new consultant (I’m up to my fourth in this last year :face_with_rolling_eyes:) and she’s more interested to know the nitty gritty details about my mental health. She has no qualifications and honestly I have enough mental health support services helping me (it’s a nice combination of them and look that’s one aspect of life that’s ok) and I don’t need someone who I’ve said multiple times to “no, I need to leave this job” to ask me all about what I’ve done to “cheer yourself up” in this last fortnight. Gee, leaving that job would cheer me up, Sharon (not her real name but let’s roll with it)

I had another panic attack tonight, and straight after I just felt something I haven’t felt in a very long time - Anger. Frustration. Rage.

I screamed into my pillow, and I just can’t get to sleep. So here I am, writing what’s on my mind. 

Bloody hell it’s been a weird week and it’s only Wednesday. I don’t know why I’m not loving life but ugh

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.