Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New Post: Re: Taking the plunge

I have had my heater going 24/7 @Maggie - it is going to cost me when the next bill comes but I can't afford to get cold and sick again.

Packing is hard work and then you have to unpack everything as well - are you getting help to move everything?

No-one expects anymore than you can give here Hon - so if responding when tagged is it then that is what is ok - more than ok @Maggie Heart

Smiley Happy @Maggie Do what you can. It is such a big deal moving house.

My daphne is just starting to flower but dont have any scent yet, however my jonquils did!

Imagine the scent!Imagine the scent!

thank you for the tag @Maggie Smiley Happy

one step at a time my friend HeartHeart

Hello @Appleblossom, @Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope, @CheerBear

Re: Taking the plunge

Hi @Shaz51 How are you travelling today my sister?

we have been out for the day taking photos sis @Zoe7

I will try to upload them but i will have to decreese the size

tired now and having a coffee

Sounds like an enjoyable day despite you being tired now @Shaz51 Would love to see some pictures when you can manage it Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7 My angel in blue jeans will drive a hired truck !!!!!!!! She has volunteered her co worker. I don't have much left, bed, two recliners, small table and a small tv plus clothes, not much there either, so not a big move really. That will cut costs, as removers are pricey. Never been big on possessions, moved so much throughout life keeping it light helps in lots of ways. It's supportive accommodation. We have our own small units and can share other facilities if we choose. I'm going kicking and screaming, but deep down, though admitting it is brutal, I need this. Ugh!!!!!! I can keep my place spotless, but self care is beyond me. So, more learning ahead, for Furbaby and me.

Im glad you can manage to keep yourself warm 24/7 @Zoe7. Your health needs it. Now with the added injury, you don't need anything extra. Always good to chat @Zoe7

Ummmm @Appleblossom I can imagine that scent. I have some blooming also. Blossom is out everywhere now, Spring just weeks away. With a name like @Appleblossom I imagine you enjoy the spring. Tulips are pushing through my garden. I will dig them up just before I leave, along with roses. 💜🎶

@Former-Member 💜💕💛 Hope you are ok.

@@Teej 💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.