Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

My deadline is running out to submit this assignment @outlander  ...,. Have to keep going with it.  Will catch up afterwards Hon 💕

Ok @Faith-and-Hope 💖🌻

Submitted @outlander 

💕 @Former-Member 

Well done @Faith-and-Hope 🌻 do you still have more or are you able to try and settle for the night?

I have more assignments coming @outlander, but no more tonight.  It's nearing the end of semester so everything is coming due at once.  I am managing okay at this stage, but it will be a full-on couple of weeks now, with one thing after another, and not much of a breather in between.

Headingvto bed now,  Goidnight to you and @Former-Member  .... 💤💕

Sounds like a hectic couple of weeks ahead for you then @Faith-and-Hope 

Good night to you and @outlander 

Ive not been able to sleep so far.

Sherry

@Faith-and-Hope  👍👍💜💜

@Faith-and-Hope wondering how your going?
I know its tough for you with everything happening atm so are a little more quieter but your always in my thoughts and wondering how your coping and how your day has been Heart

Thank you so much @outlander ..., I am thinking of you too, but running on a pretty low tank at the moment.

I stayed up almost all

night to submit an assignment, but I am pleased it's done, and I am loving what I am doing.  I have another three due in this week though, so I can't rest for long, and there were three or four legal emails to deal with today as well. 

Will get there with it all.

Very concerned about @Zoe7 , but all I can do is wait, hoping she is coming back to us ..... missing her so much, as you would know 😔😔😔

I hope you have had an okay day.  It was a long one for you yesterday.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.