Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

PurplePower
Contributor

Hearing Voices? Here Is My Progress For A Permanent Solution!

I already posted this as a response to some other posts, although thought it may be wise to post my short story here to let others know that there is a solution (as far as I know). This is my experience thusfar:

So last night I discovered that purple foods such as dark grapes, beetroot juice, blueberries, blackberries, etc, etc... they all minimise the voices that I hear.

I have been living with voices for a very long time now and have been making progress by simply eliminating things that trigger my voices and here are the steps I took:

1. Got clean and sober - no drugs of any kind, then no smoking, and then no coffee... this includes any meds as they weren't working anyway and made things worse.

2. Eliminated foods of suffering - no meat of any kind, especially factory farmed produce, and that means no dairy too as these foods are bad for our health.

3. Focus on eating raw and purple foods - these foods are connected to our crown chakra which connects us to the spiritual world and as such strengthens our aura.

I mostly ate berries today and drank purple cold pressed juices and have noticed that the voices have once again eased and seem to be dissapearing altogether.

It took me about 6 years to get to this stage through trial and error as no-one is exactly teaching what the right diet is for scizophrenics. After all, the hopsitals simply serve the standard diet which only triggered my voices... so I looked for my own solution.

Ask any doctor and they won't really know where the voices come from.

However if you simply view yourself as a being of light, then you can understand the chakra energy system is you as your spiritual self and as such you need to feed yourself the right colours to sustain your light body to make sure you don't get any interference... with intereference being the unwanted voices that you hear.

I still have some leftover food so do eat other colours too, which resonate with other energy centres located within our body... although the top or crown of the head is that which connects us to the spiritual world and as such as it is represented by the colour violet then those are the foods I plan to continue eating as my cure.

What-Is-Chakra-1.jpg

My mood is always awesome when eating fresh raw food, and my energy levels are too... so I do encourage others to try this and then report back on here.

My plan is to focus on eating or drinking around 60% to 90% of my food that is the colour purple to see if I can get rid of the voices altogether. Mariah Carey apparently does a special 3 day purple diet every week, although she does it for the anti-aging benefits... I am using my own refined purple diet version to rid myself of the voices, I say refined because in actual fact it is more of a raw vegan diet or a rainbow diet that is focussed on purple foods at the moment to heal the imbalance that is present.

I feel that you need to be spiritually minded to try this as a solution, although feel it would work for anyone if the above 3 steps are followed (either quickly or slowly).

You could potentially cure your voices by adopting the proper lifestyle that nourishes you and your body here on Earth, or you can continue to suffer by listening to the voices... and as many of you know, if the meds do even help then the side effects are outrageous with the other health complications potentially outweighing any benefits.

As far as I have discovered, there are no negative side effects to eating a diet that is based on fresh raw fruits and vegetables... and really stacking the purple coloured fruits and vegetables helps remove the voices and allows for peace and serenity.

Some spiritual people talk about St Germain and the Violet Flame, although they talk about visualising a violet flame... I feel it's best to eat such coloured foods 🙂

As mentioned above we are simply walking talking rainbows, with each colour of the rainbow representing a colour of our chakra energy system being our light body. If you hear voices then the most probable issue as I have discovered is that the strength of your violet/purple ray of light is week and as such you are suffering.

Please let your medicine be thy food and your medicine be thy food...

https://youtu.be/AD45-TRYyrs (and now you know what Bob Marley meant by saying things like: "To the rescue, here I am, I'm a rainbow too, I'm a rainbow too..."

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hearing Voices? Here Is My Progress For A Permanent Solution!

Hi @PurplePower

It's great to hear that you have been able to eliminate drugs and alchohol and make some lifestyle changes that have helped with your mental health.

This is just a reminder that everyone responds differently to medications and diets, so what works for one person is not necessarily the answer for another.

It is also important to remember that there are risks associated with withdrawing from antipsychotic medication so if anyone is considering changes to their medication, it's important to discuss it with your prescribing practitioner. It is also important to let them know about any side effects you may be experiencing as they can support you to make the most appropriate adjustments, if needed. When prescribing medication, practitioners are weighing up the benefits alongside the potential side effects to find the best alternative.

Everyone please feel free to share your own experiences; and any strategies and lifestyle choices that you have found helpful for managing voices Smiley Happy

@PurplePower Hi PurplePower what an interesting post. I for one hate my medications and would love to go off them. I am a vegan/vegetarian (the only time I stray is the occasional piece of chocolate or cheese)  I am also very spiritual and do qi gong and yoga every day. Next time I do my shopping I will include purple veggies into the list and see what eventuates over time.

Thank you again for your post. greenpea

Thanks for this really cool thread.

I'm wondering if you guys have heard of Elenor Longden? She's a really amazing research psychologist (and voice hearer) who left illness behind by learning to understand her voices and get a better relationship with them.

If you haven't heard of her, here's her TED talk:

https://www.ted.com/talks/eleanor_longden_the_voices_in_my_head?language=en

The hearing voices network that Eleanor worked with has a presence in Australia too:

http://www.intervoiceonline.org/about-intervoice/national-networks-2/australia

I too got to the vegan stage, although still found the voices to fluctuate with different foods that I ate... I found a testimonial of a lady online that got rid of her voices with a raw vegan diet, so that is what I am playing with now and as such am aware of the differrent foods and colours that I eat... she had been suffering for well over 20 years.

If you like chocolate then be sure to try the Pana range which is organic and vegan and raw, so you aren't missing out on anything... simply getting the best benefits you can.

Two days in a row now I have had a rainbow salad mixing as many colours as I could into my lunch meal and I noticed that the voices got to be almost non-existant, except for a whisper here and there... still playing with the colour purple, although it seems that eating the whole rainbow or as much as possible in one raw meal is having the best effect at eliminating the voices, maybe it is a cumilitative effect over time?

My next step that I am looking at is to do a thorough cleanse/detox as I am at that stage now where I am ready to go on a mono-fruit fast that is most astringent in clearing the body of any wastes and posions that have accumulated over time. I mean, if I can reduce and pretty much eliminate the voices with a rainbow salad... then the voices must be somehow associated with our personal energy field mentioned above.

I have heard of Elenor although haven't really looked into her work as talking to the voices with thoughts or words only gave them significance and meaning, yet never actually helped get rid of them... this is how i discovered that the different foods I ate actually made the voices more or less intense, and as such started adjusting my diet.

For example... when I ate dairy, I had a really repetitive annoying voice almost stuck on loop just stating one thing over and over again which really got on my nerves and drained my energy... I imagine that is the feeling the cows get when they are locked up in factory farms, and as such that suffering is being transferred to me or you as we consume the dairy in whatever form it may be.

When I ate meat I would get extremely emotional and even at times break down and cry because I could just feel intense sadness and pain and could do nothing other than just cry, I imagine that this is once again the trauma trapped within the animal cells that have been slaughtered unecessarily after being no doubt raised in horrid oconditions... I tried to imagine what I would feel like if I was simply being farmed for an alien race, and by no means would I feel great about that so that helped me stop eating meat. There were voices associated, although at the time I was still eating dairy and such so am unsure what type of voices the meat generated.

The food I eat these days (for the most part) is still alive, it is vibrant and colourful and full of life giving energy... not only providing me with nutrients, but enzymes, and colours, and probably a whole lot of other things that science hasn't yet studied.

I can feel a massive difference when I eat different foods... for example black rice is supposed to be a great health food, although after being mostly raw (expcept for vegan ice-cream) for a few days I had a beetroot and black rice salad which gave me an extremely surpressed and heavy feeling on my brain and even gave me horrid brain fog that just made me feel like everything was an effort.

Another example is that I ate a vegan cheesy garlic bread last night as a snack, it helped me get to sleep as it gave me a mini food coma as cooked food usually does... when eating fresh food I usually feel vibrant and fully alert, although woke up feeling tired and lethargic... now I know that garlic is a poison and cooked food is energy draining, so wasn't really a surprise... although a good wakeup call... i have since been eating raw foods today and once again my energy levels are up, my mind is clear, and at the moment i hear the most distant and faint whisper of a voice at times... so YES the RAINBOW diet seems to be working wonders for me at the moment!

Will keep you all posted, I am super excited that I have cured myself 🙂

Yet to refine a few things, although dare I say anyone can do the same...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.