Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jilly
Contributor

Mothers Day and the 61 years prior.

And through the mists of desolation, and the unseen hands of hope that aren't there, beckons another plane of existence. Beckoning, always, ethereal, without substance or form. Imagined, desired, tasteful in comparison to arid, vulgar reality. One day, she says. One day, she'll leave. It's simple really.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Mothers Day and the 61 years prior.

@Jilly hope you are okay. Please take care. 

Hi @Jilly ,

What's happening for you tonight?

Sitting with you.

tyme

Thinking of you babe 💕❤️🌹

Thanks Jessie21, always the hardest day of my year, is Mothers Day, xxxxxx

Thanks Tyme, hate Mothers Day with a passion, always hard to get through xxx

Thanks Meowmy, all good now the hideous Mothers Day is over for another year. xxxxxxx

Hi @Jilly 

Yes Mother's Day is incredibly tough for so many people. I'm checking in to see how you are going now. Hopefully your week is going ok,

hanami 💮

Hi Hanami,

Yeah all goods, thanks. The toughest day of my year and many others too. I just wanted to say my thoughts, 'cos it's better out than in, and it really does help to be able to just say it. Am very grateful for this forum, sometimes the littlest or most obscure thing is what's right for someone to hear. Jilly xx

I totally agree @Jilly , better out than in! And yes these forums are an amazing community. I've seen that in the very short time that I've been here. Truly heart-warming and inspiring.

hanami 💮

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.