Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Zoe7 So beautiful. I just dropped off some of these on your thread. A few more wont go astray. Lol. 💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

I think we can all do with a little more love in the world @Maggie and you certainly bring that with you wherever you go Smiley Very HappyHeart

You are the sweetest little butterfly @Zoe7 i teared up reading your post.. Good tears.

I am going to continue the love her on this thread @Maggie - I know you are in a dark place but if we can help spread any light in your life then we will do everything we can to do that - you are much loved here Hon Heart

Going to reply here Hon - gets too hard on 2 threads at the same time @Maggie Heart

I understand it is hard - you know there is a lot more at play than what is being shown outwardly but the hurt still remains - sometimes we need to try to deal with the fact that there will be no understanding in order to move on - that does not take away the hurt or the pain of not knowing but it is so destructive when there is no resolution and we continue to dwell on the what ifs and whys...

Sitting with you Maggie and getting how hard this is Heart

@Zoe7 Yes, no understanding...though there is some, it's the aloneness we all face in our own journeys. It's a DID situation, more internals, more memories, most I will never be able or prepared for. How do we go on???? There's the big one. I'm a contradiction, needing relationships, pushing them away. Too many have left, too many find me too hard, yet they haven't even seen a fraction of my realities. My counsellor is the most amazing lady, we are learning so much from each other. She said I have found a tiny piece of trust in her. I didn't think I was capable, but there you are, 13 Years later, slow, so slow. I want to sprint ahead, it's just not possible, I break to easily. Thanks @Zoe7 

How we go on - now that is the question @Maggie Smiley Sad Even when the days seem to get easier it feels like something always happens to bring us back to our reality - one where nothing really seems to be working and nothing seems to get better. I am having more days that are ok but it is those when I am not that makes me want to give up again. How do we get through this when all we can see is darkness - tonight I don't know but am hoping to get through this evening, sleep and tackle tomorrow when it comes. For me tonight I also know I am feeling exhausted and that is when I think most negatively - not every day is like this at the moment for me and I wish there was a little more light in your life too - but we do have each other and many others here to hold onto when we feel like this and that is something to hold onto Hon Heart 

Holding you @Zoe7 gently, for more reasons than you being a butterfly.💕💜💕💜

💜💐💕💜💐💕💜 @Maggie @Zoe7 ......

💜💐💕 .... and for you too @Former-Member.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.