Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

toodles
Senior Contributor

Toodles

Hello,

Welcome to Toodles land… Toodles. Toodles has been with me all our life. Toodles is me. I am Toodles. Toodles is hard to describe and even harder to live with. Solid yet lost. Anger and rage. Passion and utter disillusion… Toodles had to grow up hard and fast. Toodles is unpredictable. Toodles tries to keep Ciao tightly locked up. Ciao is incredibly painful. Ciao is like Voldermort - must not mention their name. 

I wish Toodles and Ciao would leave me alone. I have no space for them in my head. My head is messed up already without them.

So here we are. Hello team.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Toodles

Hello @toodles,

Thank you for joining our community on the SANE Forums! We are so glad that you are here. 

We are a group of like minded individuals whom connect through a shared experience of living with mental health. We hope you find the support you are looking for!

Thank you

ButterflyBeauty

Hi and welcome, @toodles ! It's good you're here, where others can understand what you're going through.

It sounds like you may have DID, Dissociative Identity Disorder? We are familiar with that here 🙂 

@toodles wrote:

I wish Toodles and Ciao would leave me alone. I have no space for them in my head. My head is messed up already without them.

Can I ask if you have any professional support, like a trusted GP, counsellor, psychologist or psychiatrist? 

You can type any topic into the Search bar above to find threads on that topic.

And a handy forum tip is if you type @ and click on a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply. 

I hope you find the forums supportive 🙂

Hi @NatureLover 

how are you?

i don’t believe I have DID. I lose time but I often don’t pay attention. I’m sure someone would have told me by now. And I don’t want to have another diagnosis so I won’t ask.

have a nice day

Hello all,

i have to talk to my doctor this week and I don’t know what to say. We’ve been here so often. It feels like everything’s goes in circles, repetitive and no matter what. 

do you feel like that?

Hi @toodles , did you work out what to say to your doctor? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.