Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

I recon the hail was not much smaller than tennis balls. I am amazed there was not as much damage as I was expecting.

Someone I work with who was not far from me when it happened said their car is possibly a write off and I dont think it looks that bad so worried now about mine. 

I was going to withdraw my claim with insurance due to the absurd excess and was told if I do that car will be uninsured 😐

Oooh, not good @Determined., hope your family are ok xoxo

mr shaz took 2 of his meds  last night , going to try to make an app soon unless mr shaz changes his mind -- i am thinking he needs a review of his meds -- he has not had a review for over 3 years now

i am ok, trying to do the best for me , mum and mr shaz

how has your day been xx

@Determined, @Smc, @outlander, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @Adge, @PeppiPatty, @Faith-and-Hope, @soul, @Former-Member

Nice day for us @Shaz51. Busy morning helping my sister out with a bit of backyard slashing (so Hubby's a bit tired and sore) and delivering the things we picked up from our parents' place for her. Met her for lunch, then did some vintage browsing for the afternoon. (Op and "junk" shops.) Got a few groceries... cooking dinner shortly.

Older Daughter phoned, asking me to come over to help her with fitting a dress she's making. She sounds in a better state of mind at the moment. Yay.

Hey @Shaz51 ..... I am doing okay .....

My mr. is playing up again, being argumentative and abrasive ..... sigh ..... and making absurd suggestions designed to upset.

sounds like a good day @Smc, happy for your older daughter and sending hugs for you for tonight xx

tender hugs @Faith-and-Hope HeartHeart, I don`t like it when mr shaz is nasty against me or say things about my family , it really upsets me , and that`s why I don`t have any friends anymore

Y'got friends here @Shaz51... wish we could actually catch up for a cuppa. Smiley Frustrated Heart

awww meee tooo @Smc, @Faith-and-Hope Heart:heart

Thanks @Shaz51 ...... ❤️

I’m sad that you have that going on too ......

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.