Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

Hi @BlueBay 

This forum is pretty important to me too - I used it more at times - less at other times - I am sure I am not addicted to it - or anything else for that matter.

Anyway - rather than debate this issue I'll ask a question or two.

What makes you think you are addicted to the forum?

Perhaps your medical team has suggested this - I am sure they have more knowledge about it but imo social media is a new way of human interaction and perfectly normal.

And what would you do without it? If the forum keeps you going, if it gets you through the air and the night and your anger and memories then what could be wrong with that.  

Yes - people do love the responses - I do - I don't feel socially isolated but I might if I didn't have the internet. I can air my thoughts here

I seem to have rattled on anyway - but no one can be in our lives 24/7 and I would not want them to be - but my old cat - yes - she was always here and you have a dog I recollect. I wrote an article on Pet Therapy which was publised in hard-copy years ago - our pets comfort us and for this I am grateful

I would - will - miss you if the time comes and you don't need us but if this day comes we will have succeeded - you will be standing alone and personally I hope to see you on the social threads in the mysterious future

Breathe

Dec

@BlueBay HeartHeartHeart

hello and hugs @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Maggie  xxx

@Owlunar @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Former-Member ❤️❤️💜💜💖💖🌻🌻

One day at a time @BlueBay, I really think the walking group will be of great help to you providing the people are caring and. Supportive. 

Hi my friends 

@Gazza75 @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Former-Member @Maggie @MDT 

I've got a terrible pounding headache. I had a very strange night lots of snake dreams. Horrible. 
I feel excited to go away. I'm going to pack soon. And do our check in tickets. 
im going to bring a book and try to concentrate enough to read. Lots of walking and sitting around the pool and beach. 
Part of me still feels I need hospital fir a break. I know I'm going away and that is a break. I think I'll see how I feel while away and when I come back. 
god I wish my headache would go. I just hope it's not my blood pressure. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That all sounds lovely, and very relaxing @BlueBay . Yes, this is a break that you very much need. Go and enjoy it all, try to leave all your concerns at home. Talk later, gotta go now, apt for hubby to get to soon.

Sherry 😀

Sitting around the pool and beach sounds ideal @BlueBay

It will be an opportunity to tune out from the problems of everyday life.

Thats what we need when we deal with MH. I do hope you find time to relax and chill out.

I am doing similar atm. I just got up. Heading to gym this morning but I'm just drinking my tea on the balcony. Next doors kid has a toy speedboat he is playing with lol..
Life has simple beauty

Just pulled a muscle in my back. I feel like a wreck. I called into my dictir. I've got high blood pressure. He told me thst my body is telling me to stop. It's breaking point. 

I agree with your doctor @BlueBay 

You are at breaking point but what is he going to do about it? What are you going to do about it? What can be done about it?

You are going away tomorrow and getting away from a lot of your problems but then - there's Huffnpuff. 

You have been doing a fantastic job at getting on with things for months now - much more than I could have done under your circumstances. 

So - pack your stuff and get your stuff ready and be ready yourself to leave tomorrow - let Huffnpuff get his own stuff ready - be ready to leave either this afternoon or in the morning and when the time comes go

That's all I can suggest right now - you are the only person who can really help you right now and I really do wish you the best

Let's hope this holiday does the trick and does a lot to repair you

Sending hugs

Dec

I agree that life has simple beauty @MDT  - and most of it is free

I love the sky and could look at it all the time - I look at it most of the time - day and night. I watch the constellations move across the sky in a regular pattern and the planets in their own dance - they haven't been around much lately but they will all be present in the night sky again soon

And I love the changing seasons. I enjoy my memories. The best things don't need other people though I love sharing them when I have the chance.

I just got up late and I'm having my first cup of coffee - really pleasant

Dec

Beauty of the simple and the romance of the complex @Owlunar
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.