Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

I hate both rugby and afl.

@Shaz51 I go for the knights how about you 

ha ha the cowboys @Ant7 

I'm kinda into AFL. Can't sit through a whole match though - don't have the concentration.
I'm looking forward to the next two weeks - finishing at my job, completing a semester of my course, and having a kidney stone broken up!

Hi anyone about and feel like a chat 

@Ant7 this centaur is around

@The-red-centaur Hi there how are you doing 😊

@Ant7 I'm sssssllllllllllliiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttlllllllyyyyyyyyyy elevated (ok, maybe I am manic but let's not ruin all my fun)

How are you.

@The-red-centaur Ok I hope you’re ok?

How has your day been 

@Ant7 I'm ok. My day was kinda crappy. I was due to be discharged from hospital today following my injection yesterday but after review this morning Dr wanted to speak to her boss because she was worried about my mood. Didn't speak to boss til 3.30 who just confused the hell out of me and said instead of going home I had to go the recovery rehab step up step down program for a bit. And then I didn't find out til 5 it was confirmed I was going there. So long boring day trapped in a psych ward on and order because Dr's were stupid. Though I'm glad to be in this program but they stuffed up my discharge and now I have no prn which they promised and now I doubt I'll sleep.

Anyway nuf bout my stuff. How are you and how was your day.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.