Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

How old is he/she?

Mine is a 16 yo boy.

@Shaz51 @outlander @Appleblossom @Kitten @MavisMae 

anyone awake? Still can’t figure this out on my phone not really sure how to tag people.., 😳

You just did tag @Nic1963 .... well done 👍 

I am awake but trying to get my head back in a place to sleep again.

How about you ?  How are you doing ?

Not too good tonight! Can’t sleep, every time I close my eyes... bad memories. Tried a few thins but nothing’s worked ☹️

@Nic1963 .... I am the same tonight after an awkward evening out with my hubby.and kids.  Trying to get it out of my head, but I feel bruised emotionally.  The incident itself is not such a huge deal in isolation, but it’s a reminder of what we are up against.

Have you tried some warm milk with honey and cinnamon ?  I might try that now.  Just making it gives me something to do to break up the swirling thoughts.

I feel ya! Im too scared to go downstairs so I’m waiting for my partner to get up soon so he can get me some meds from downstairs. No unfortunately I don’t drink cows milk and that’s all my family drinks. Hope it works for you though!!

Thanks @Nic1963

Are they sleep-support meds ?  Only answer that if you want to ....

Hmm not really, more for anxiety. I also forgot to take my anti depressant this morning so that’s probably a huge negative too

Crossed paths with my son in the lounge room .... also struggling to sleep.  It’s a more regular issue for him, and he’s on AD’s.

I am reading fluffy stuff on the Internet, distracting myself.

I am heading back off to bed  @Nic1963 asI am getting sleepy again.  Hope you settle to sleep soon too.

Goodnight.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.