Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Good night and sweet dreams @Former-Member. I love you and your beautiful friendship and you furry babies xo

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

I woke up thinking about you @Leventia I missed you, you put a smile on my face too! Woman HappyHeart Ok better go & stop being awake. Not that it matters really, as I am the only one here in this house, & looks like in the SF, plus CT.  Hmm just call me lonely girl!Woman TongueWoman WinkHeart

Talk/type/ enjoy each others company, today sometime!

((((Leventia))))) GBU always!

Love & extra BIG Hugs!

Your Bella, & Fur Babies Cat Very Happy XO Heart

Praise The LORD, for HIS Blessings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTbM3GHBhCA

Amen & Amen !

AMAZING LOVE!HeartWoman Wink

Gracious loving and heavenly father, thank you for the hope that we have in you. 

I pray today that today each of us will have  strength to do something that will help us manage better.

I pray especially for wisdom and strength for @saturnzoon as she continues her house search. 

@Former-MemberHeartxo @saturnzoonHeartxo

Amen & Amen!  I agree with your prayer! DarcyHeart

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo Heart <><<

For you Saturnzoon, from GOD!

GODS Word (The Truth tells us that HE will give us Houses) Amen!

Deuteronomy 6:11 New International Version (NIV)

11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied,

@LeventiaHeartWoman Happy

Thank you ABBA Father for my new, Special Friend, Bless & Protect, Heal, Deliver, & Restore, both of our lives, according to Your Will & Your Word of Truth, The Living Word of GOD! As we obey YOUR command to, Love One Another, Love is The Greatest Gift Of All!Heart

In JESUS Mighty Name!

LORD of Heaven & Earth!

Amen & Amen!  <><< Heart xo Woman Very Happy 

helllooo my sister @Former-Member HeartHeart

hELLO @Former-Member, @Leventia, @outlander, @eudemonism

Hi & GOD BLESS!! My Shaz, I love you so much, & more!  @Shaz51Heart

Are you feeling a little, or a LOT better today?  I have been praying for you!!

Love & BIG Hugs!

Bella xoxo  Woman Very Happy <><<

Hello @Shaz51

Hi @Shaz51, lovely to see you xo.

I can feel you praying for me my sister @Former-Member as I pray for you everyday xoxo

Hello @Leventia, how has your saturday been xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.