Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

what was the few bad days about --- @eudemonism, it was all my psyical problems, kidney disease , diabetes  and now I have Scoliosis to go with it and with my mum being in hospital for the last week and my Mr shaz anxiety has been very high all week

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

The forum has so many beautiful, sympathetic and caring people. My only regret is that I didn't discover it sooner.---- I agree @Leventia, I have been hear for over 3 years now Smiley Very Happy

URGENT!!

Prayer Support Please, for @Shaz51 healing & strength, & all other needs, as she has far too many health issues to cope with, on her own, & for her, Mr Shaz, & Her Mum.

GOD BLESS Your Hearts Always!Heart

@Former-Member@LFS @Appleblossom @BlueBay @saturnzoon @Smc @Owlunar @Former-Member

@Faith-and-Hope @Determined @Adge @Leventia @outlander @PeppiPatty 

@Heavenbound @Holly24 @Jojo2 & all Heartox <><<  Heart

@Shaz51 keeping you in my close thoughts and sending well wishes
🐦🕊

@Shaz51Heart

ABBA Father,

Thank you for Your Word the truth that will set us free! Thank you for all YOU give daily even tho we may not see it, YOU always will. I ask now on bended knee in the Spirit to touch Shaz51, her Mum, & her Dad, Spiritually & supernaturally. I have the Faith, I trust in YOU with all my heart, as I know at times I get Spiritually humbled, & something tries to make me give up, but I fight with YOUR Love & YOUR Guidence, & most of all YOUR LOVE, in me to take control & win over the lies in my head, but they are NEVER in my heart!

I ask YOU Father to lift Shaz & her Mum & her Dad out of the painful pit that they seem to be in & through YOUR healing Grace deliver them of all evil, & please give them YOUR peace, & in amongst this, Your Heavenly Peace that they will find YOUR BIG Hand of Shelter out stretched to them & that they will accept YOUR Love & YOUR care forever!

This I ask, & I believe by Faith That YOU are listening & answering with a YES!

YOUR Will be done now & always in my life & their Life, I pray!

In The Mighty Name, Of JESUS Christ!

LORD of Heaven & Earth!

Amen & Amen! <><<

It's been such a pleasure meeting you @Shaz51. I will definitely mention you in my prayer tonight. Xo. Thank you @Former-Member for bringing it to my attention

Those flowers are bright and beautiful like you @Former-Member. Always putting a smile on my face.

@LeventiaHeartWoman Happyxo  <><<

Good Nite My Precious Friend! Woman Happy Heart

GOD Loves you, & so do I! Woman Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.