Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@CheerBear No. Not as of late. Thanks for asking though.   🙂

@Maggie Hey! How's it going Maggs?  Do you mind if I call you Maggs?  🙂

@PatchouliRose Mags is fine. Ok ish today. Getting a few things done. How are you???

@Maggie I'm okay-ish as well.  I'm just trying to keep my chin up and on the shunny side of life lately.  I have been so busy with house work that I haven't had time to do much with my dogs lately.  I did get to walk them yesterday though!  🙂  What kinds of things are you getting done, if you don't mind me asking?  🙂 

@CheerBear I enjoy crotcheting like you do, macrame, sewing and drawing.  🙂

Awesome @PatchouliRose ☺ I love crochet as you've seen and macrame looks so interesting! There are a couple of people who sew here also, and lots who enjoy drawing too.

@CheerBear Just so you know I don't do much with my hands anymore as I have arthritis in my hands at least more than likely.  The last doctor that I saw as for a PCP passed away.  She had a lot of tests set up to see why I experience so much pain in my joints and ligaments.  When I do feel up to or when physically I do I am pretty good at  macrame and sewing coming up with unique creations especially with sewing.  I'm not the best but there's always someone better at something than you so I don't feel bad about what I make.  I feel good about it... typically.  🙂  So that's good.  I don't read much although I used to when I was younger so I'm going to wrap this up so you don't have to read a ramble!  🙂  Oh but I did have a booth in a flea market once with a friend.  Together we sold our macrame creations and incense.  🙂  A new friend even gave us a jewelry case.  What good times.  🙂  With more good ones too come.  🙂

@CheerBear I don't ccrochet anymore.  Seeing your creations is a delight!  🙂

Hi @PatchouliRose and thank you. ☺ How are you today?

Sorry to hear about your arthritis/pain. It would hard not to be able to create like you may want to. It's great to hear you still have some times when you can enjoy it.

Would love to see some pics of your creations sometime, if you feel like (and can) share them. Love markets, especially ones with handmade goodies and incense! I don't go to them anywhere near as much as I used to and would like to, but it means it's extra nice when I do get there.

Hope your day/night (I have no idea what time it is where you are) is going well ☺

@CheerBear Hey.  I'm doing fine I suppose.  I'm watching David Letterman's new show on Netflix.  My boyfriend/husband person just told me that I type with all of my fingers and that it's weird.  lol.  I don't think that it's weird do you?  He only types with two fingers and faster than me!  Can you imagine just typing with two fingers!?  Anyway how are you doing?  There's something that seemed off about the begining of your message? or whatever oh yes reply.  Anyway are you doing Okay?  I live in a shady neighborhood and I don't like it but I make it.  The world a tough place to be in right now.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.