Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Hey @PatchouliRose ☺ Hope doing fine is OK for you. Does your boyfriend/husband person watch netflix with you?

I can't imagine typing quickly with two fingers! I remember being so happy with myself when I started being able to type with more than two fingers, with some kind of speed and not a whole heap of mistakes.

Sorry if there was something off in my message. I'm doing 0K thanks. I haven't been feeling all that great for a while now so I'm going in to a mental health recovery kind of place in a few days. It's been pretty stressful to get to this point and I'm anxious thinking about it but also really looking forward to it too. I'll take heaps of crafty stuff to do ☺

Hope your day/afternoon is going well.

Hi.  @CheerBear  I'm doing really, really great lately!  I hope that your stay is a good one!  🙂  I really do.  🙂  I hope that you learn the skills that you need there or get whatever it is that you need while you are there.  Also, I am going to post a picture of a not recent but a piece of jewelry that I made a long, long, long time ago!  🙂  It's a real beauty to me.  It's my husband/boyfriend persons and he still has it after all of these years!  🙂  I call him husband/boyfriend person because we aren't legally married.  Okay Cheers!  

So good to hear you are doing really great @PatchouliRose! 😊 That's awesome! Thanks for your wishes too.

I am looking forward to seeing your picture when you share it.

Husband/boyfriend person is a great way of saying it. Whatever works for you!

Hope your day/evening is a good one ☺

Hi everyone!! I'm doing some card making at the moment - best way to spend a Friday night while the fiance watches AFL! I've been doing a lot of card making lately.

Here's something I macramed over 20 years ago.❤IMG_20180623_171002.jpg

I just finished the black and silver bracelet up.❤IMG_20180624_223343.jpg

Love your bracelet. Very clever @PatchouliRose

BB 😊

@BlueBay Thank you.  🙂  I gave it to an Aunt that visited from out of town today.  She really likes it.

They are both lovely @PatchouliRose.

@Maggie Thank you very much Mags.  HeartHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.