Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Morning craftys @CheerBear @Mazarita @BlueBay @Maggie 

@outlander I have no idea what a yarn cake is?

a yarn cake is a roll of yarn where the colours change on their own rather than me changing them. @saturnzoon

cake.pngthey look this like @saturnzoon

i ended up working out the situation. i went to spotlight found every blue and white yarn i could find and took a photo and she picked from them. if she still doesnt like it im calling it quits. i ended up buying a heap of yarn cause it was on sale as well

@outlander just waiting for your picture to show, I hope she likes the colours, its good you got some more that were on sale, I have spotlight just across the road in the shops and do a big buy when there on sale as well.

I struggle with working out what colours look good together, even my clothes, my older son tells me if they don't match and which one would.Cat Frustrated

she picked the colours @saturnzoon this will be the 4th attempt at doing her a blanket that shes happy with even though shes picked everything ive done except the original one, ive decided if she doesnt like this one then i will call it quits finish it then donate it to someone else instead
im ok with colour matching. its more they werent happy with the choices that i was doing which is really frustrating

Those yarns are lovely and beautiful colours @outlander, i would do the same if the lady doesn't like it again specifically her picking the colours, your very patient, I think after the 2nd attempt I  would give up, she should be grateful. Charity  I hope she likes the new one you crochet with the colours she picked again.

Yep this is the 4th time now @saturnzoon ill finish the others and give to someone else. Ive started the new one and im already stressing she wont like it. The coulours are pretty but its the pattern. Such a stress head lol

@CheerBear @Mazarita and all
My rainbow blanket is finally bearly finished. Im 10 rows and a border from completing it so will be able to show you soon!

@destructivethis is our craft corner

Hello @outlander, @CheerBear, @saturnzoon, @Mazarita, @BlueBay

Awesome, @outlander! Looking forward to seeing it when it's done. Smiley Very Happy Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.