Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@BlueBay They are gorgeous! I love the lemon colour! They look so soft and snuggly too. How does it feel to have them finished? I love the feeling of finishing something I have been working on.

Well done 😁

Hi @CheerBear

it feels good to have finished them. At the moment I'm knitting a bigger size beanie. And then I hzve to sew a cream blanket eith gold stars and bears on it. Snd that will be another blanket for the baby. I have another friend due in September so I'll be knitting for another baby. At least it keeps me busy. 😊

That's awesome @BlueBay, to have a few things lined up to make. It also feels pretty good to give handmade gifts I think too 😊

Your blanket sounds lovely. You sew also?

Aww they are so cute @BlueBay

@CheerBear

I can only see very basic. I'm Just  going to fold blanket together and sew ends. 😊

@BlueBay They are beautiful. I used to do so much knitting . I can't now with arthritis is my hands. Baby will be so warm in those. Well done you.

@CheerBear@outlander@PatchouliRose@Former-Member Hi.

Hi @PatchouliRose 😊 Great to see you again! Is there a craft that you enjoy?
Hope you're going OK ❤

Thsnks @Maggie

BB 😊

Hey @PatchouliRose 💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.