Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

..who knew @tonys  James Earl Jones (Darth Vader) was in Dr Strangelove .. 

@tonys @StuF @StanD @Asha80  here is a blast from the past jesus christ superstar!  https://youtu.be/kM-gnLRLPdw

formites with suicidal thoughts should avoid watching the video

😎 @greenpea 

I thoughts lots & wrote lots. I don't think anyone wants to read. 

I know this.

Screenshot_20230320-115543_Chrome.jpg

Thankyou  @greenpea   Was my favourite time the  70 's .    Kennedy ,  Martin Luther king,  and latter

John  Lennon,   E  t  c. . . .    Why is it that some people feel the need to stifle and smother something of beauty.    Fomites,  a new word,  thankyou,   In this context.    a hidden mini  poem.

Hope you have a special day,   and   Hi To @StuF   @TAB    shazz  And all the the others for your offerings.    A well rounded diet.         TAB    I know you'll think this is sad,   but I jumped of the tractor and crammed a couple more  Mr Ed's  in at lunch.  Cheerio    A very happy  tonys   mb 1  

@TAB @StuF  @greenpea  and all.  If I have trouble responding and you get part message,  my computer is freezing  and I have to disconnect battery every time.   It's painful,    take care all.  Off to uncle  Harvey Norman again 

On book keepers  tablet but not for long.    Tonys   m b 1

Hey @tonys 

You gotta love technology, right? Not!

Day 5 of like 6-8 hrs of 1 bar 3G  here @tonys @StuF  comes good at night. 
bit hard to find out what's going on with no phone or internet 

That's somewhat Shite @TAB !!!

Has anyone bothered to tell you what's happening??

(I guess not, what with no reception 🤬)

Can get a map anymore it says log in for personalised info 

barely any signal would have to look up pwds if need confirmation wont work as signal no good. @StuF  am wondering if new neighbors got illegal antenna set up. 
will ask re signal when pay rent sure theyll say its fine

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.