Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

I hope you can get it sorted @TAB !

What's it like if you leave the park?

If I go outside can get 1-2 bars 3G not going to sit outside to browse internet. Outside park its 4 bars 4G park was usually 2 bars 4G outside @StuF  just another mind eff

Oh, I ain't suggesting you go outside for internet @TAB 

Was just curious to see the range of the problem...so at least it's not widespread...but that doesn't help you much 😞

Hopefully you'll get some joy when you ask whilst paying rent..

@StanD   💚

YES   @StuF   mate and I do want to have a beer with you on this one day.    Mate .   Ive got  every  f /  up    experiment on my roof just to catch a signal.   I can talk to aliens light years away,   but getting reliable NBN.     wooooow    don't get me started.   And I could write heaps on the dramas my laptop lures me into but I don't want to spoil a good thread.

@TAB   got the back of the laptop an a horse came galloping out,   Hey there @greenpea .

hope you guys are all well and I'm gona eat and relax to your tunes later tonite 

cheers everyone.     tonys   mb1

Hope you are well too @tonys 

Good night to you and @greenpea @TAB 

(and anyone wandering by)

Elons satellite is 100/mth might be worth it it @tonys 

Mate,   I think so.   You have good comp skills and seem to use it a bit,   If its a part of your social life,  I say,   go for It @TAB .    I  got the nbn  copper to the house a few months ago.  Cost me heaps to get connected    but it slow and I disconnect from Sane  some times and movies are ok but the adds  take forever, Before that I had a Testral tough T max phone with hard connection antenna socket and a couple of directional  Yagi antenna's on the roof.

at times really fast.   Other times no so.   For 30 bucks more than I pay,  I think Its worth it,

and folks around here luv it.   There is a upfront cost, but you own the dish then.

And most Important of all is If you dont have good I net , .  .  .  where am I gunna get my cartoons.    kidding.    stay safe TAB    mate   .   tonys mb i 

There was cloud muster or whatever but had to be in right area else they wouldnt let you use it. Was govt subsidised. Yhink some areas you get subsidy no matter what. 
yeah $100/mth re sky whatever but can claim it on tax . 
got through to fault find site tonight. Def not outage. Says the old reboot, latest software thing. Will take ph and modem to library tomorrow and use their wifi to update software @tonys 

Yes Telstra had a sky muster satellite thing,  cheap  too,   but has its catches too.  I like your starlink    Idea.      I claim some of my internet and phone cost,   My book keeper friend looks after the money and tax.  I'm hopeless with money.  But   I will have to ask her about starlink.  The motor home community uses sky muster but I'm outside the area they cover.   Any way ,   Every thing changes and I cant keep up.

Let us know when you decide.                    cheers @TAB ,   beds looking good,   but hopefully catch you tomorrow mate. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.