Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Still some pain on and off @creative_writer but markedly better than it has been. I am drained from the constant pain but resting up tonight before I get into some school work tomorrow (hopefully). Good job on getting your work done - one more to go and then a much earned rest 💖

@Faith-and-Hope Keep resting up Hon - such a horrible year for you but you are strong 💖

Had psych this morning - was a quick catch up as she fitted me into her usual break time. Seeing her again next week. She could see I was not good and I didn't try to convince her otherwise. Still tough going here but getting through.

Take care @Faith-and-Hope 

❤️❤️

Thank you @Zoe7 @creative_writer @Eve7 🌷💕

@Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Snowie @Eve7 @creative_writer @Shaz51 

I have been to Bunnings this morning ...and they have my pavers back in woohoo!!! I only got about half of what I need but may go back later ...see how my energy and pain levels are.

So far my tooth is much better - still sore but not the excruciating pain today ...I can even drink without those sudden rushes of pain 👍 Still tired from being short on sleep but I did get about 5 hours last night so that is a win.

Planning on spending some time outside this morning then I will clean up a bit inside, have a shower and settle in to do some school work this afternoon - that is the plan anyway ...see what the reality lets me do.

How is everyone today?

I’m glad you’re feeling better @Zoe7 

I have the family coming over for a Sunday roast dinner…good mother that I am! It is ages since I’ve fed the whole family all at one sitting.,,see how it goes,

@Zoe7 glade to hear the pain is better. And from the sounds of things you have lots to do today, hope it all goes smoothly.

@Eve7 Sunday roast sounds amazing. I hope you have a lovely time with your family.

My mood has been weird lately but I feel pretty stable now. I was going into a hypomanic state but have calmed down, without the meds I probably would still be in that state. I may have pushed myself too much and became workaholic with uni, became sleep deprived because who can sleep much when they are buzzing? The end result was a migraine.

It sounds like you achieved your goals @creative_writer but I’m sorry about the migraine,

Ive finished Uni for the year too..,so it’s a nice feeling 

Roast beef about to go into the oven. Back patio was cleaned yesterday so seems like a good excuse to eat outside and mess it all up again.

@Eve7 it’s always good when you finish up with uni. I still need to format and proof-read, but my brain is really suffering right now. Maybe I should do it tom morning. It’s due Monday 11:59pm. I can ask my sister to help with the proofreading too tom. I am seriously feeling the burn out right now.

Beef sounds yum. Sometimes we roast lamb in the oven and I always look forward to that. Though maybe I should actually learn to make it before I move out of my parents place.

Can you send it to studiosity for proof reading @creative_writer ?

Cooking a roast is easy…just put it in the oven at 200 for 30mins per 500g.

Some distance usually helps @creative_writer - look at it with a fresh mind tomorrow 👍

@Eve7 I used to share Sunday roast here with our @Anastasia who I very much miss 😥 I hope it is a great get together and a great meal Hon.

Been outside most of the afternoon but ran out of pavers (as I knew I would). If I have time tomorrow after work I might get the rest then but I also have a lot to get done this week so will see how I go.

Have cleaned up outside and resting before I feed the fur babies and have a shower. Then more school work this evening.

@Faith-and-Hope 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.