Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

He is very unwell @Faith-and-Hope and I also hope it doesn't take a major crisis for him to find the help he needs ...but yes you are dissolved of that responsibility as a partner but not as a caring human being. 

I do suspect your kids will be really thrown by his 'other' relationship and once the true nature and length of that comes out they will not look favourably on what he has done. They will most likely feel cheated on as well but that is a natural reaction when someone has another life in secret. Undoubtedly they will feel for you too Hon (as they should) but as a family (without Mr) you will work through it. You have strong baby dragons because they have a wonderful role model in you and it may actually be the making of some of them with taking on a little more independence as well. 

...and of course now you can get a cat of your own 😺

I have so many questions for you and thoughts running around in my head but now is not the time. Know though whatever happens and wherever this all leads you I am here with you and for you. Things are tough for both of us but to quote Martin Luther King Jr "Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that" Heart

...and you such a wonderful support for me @Faith-and-Hope 💕🌹😘

Thank you @Zoe7 ❤️

Grtting sleepy again here, so might drift off shortly.

@Faith-and-HopeI'm so sorry-I honestly don't know what to say. You're amazing person with so much compassion and love and selflessness. 

🙏💕 @oceangirl 

I am not far off trying to get some sleep too @Faith-and-Hope I'll have to move Toby first - going to sleep on the couch again and hope for a few hours so I will say goodnight now too. Remember you are the light in my darkness every day Hon and have made so much difference in my life. Love you my angel 💕🌹😘

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  😔💕🐈🐱🌾🌺

Sending all my love and support @Faith-and-Hope .  Once again, words are inadequate to express all I am feeling for you.  There will be many mixed feelings coming up for you for a while and I am here to listen and be a shoulder for you any time.  You totally deserve the best in life and now there will be space for it to grow in.

Love to you too @Zoe7   

One thing (amongst many) you both share is the quality of still being able to support others no matter how intense what you are dealing with gets.   I have the hugest respect and admiration of you both xxxx

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Pepsimax Smiley Very Happy

I did finally get some sleep this morning after I fed my babies. It certainly does not bode well for getting up and doing anything today so more sleep probably on the cards.

@Former-Member hope the appointment for hubby goes okay and you can get a little time to yourself as well. I'll be watching the rugby this afternoon and hope you can get to watch it as well Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Do you have much on today Hon? Hoping a lot of self care is the go for you today 💐💕

That is very kind of you @eth and the feeling is mutual Heart

Some days are harder than others and we can't always find the words or energy to support others - that is when we need to take the time to look after ourselves 👍 Plenty of Toby and Cat time for me today 🐶😺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.