Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good Afternoon @Judi9877,

Sounds like you had a pleasant afternoon planned yesterday. I love being at home in all this rain and cold weather.  

Sorry to read you have had sinusitis - hope you feeling a lot better very soon.

Hope Monday is being kind to you. Always look forward to reading your posts.

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather

When do you get a hold on your Super @TAB it will make a big difference in your life after all these expenses going interstate, your car, then moving yeah? Maybe something can be sorted out. 

Have you heard of No Interest Loans? (NILs) 

You get a lump sum and pay no interest!!! I've heard you can adjust your repayments according to your ability to pay as its specifically designed for folks with low incomes.

You go to your local citizens advice bureau and ask them to send you to a centre that hosts NILs (they are usually neighborhood houses and community centres or charitable agencies) You fill out a form and they give you the money.

I've heard of folk getting loans for big purchase items such as cars.

Just something to bear in mind as an option if the budget gets stretched 💙

Thought I'd mention if youre still strapped for cash after last months ordeal interstate

Thanks @SmilingGecko
Yes have heard of NILS but need to be in debt and/or buying something from my recollection ie borrower doesn't usually get cash. And they wont loan for expenses
Super is TTR as am super age not retired so i can get 10% out every year from whatever I put in pension fund. Should be able to get it in around 2 weeks. Yes there is citizens help desky thing at shopping centre.
See how I go. Thanks
Just got back from walk

Does anyone else's emotions fluctuate during the day?

I am finding I am on top of the world one minute and optimistic

Then the next minute I feel crap.

hey mate @Bill16
good to see you there dude

Gday mate @MDT I'm not sure what I feel anymore 

Neither high or low,just flat @MDT 

yeah good point @Bill16

I've been reading a lot about trauma lately. I think it has helped me gain a better understanding of myself.

Maybe it's normal with this thing called depression

I'd say so boss @MDT 

it what it is aye @Bill16
hows things?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.