Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Buenos Dias El Von @TAB
Lol

okay @Former-Member  few of your tags went astray in las t post  yeah water just another hassle lol thought was doing so well getting both toilet and power point fixed during week and yes was turning toilet off, and it didnt affect bill before

off to shop for papers shortly and yeah had enough bonox to last me for a while lol but its good sometimes

heh heh .. there was actually a German connection in Mexico in 19th C re military ok sot of touched on in Wild West or whatever that movie was called with Will Smith I liked it @Flying_Hams 

@Flying_Hams  Sounds like a very nice morning for you. 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB 

I wont respond as i dont know what im able to say.

I will however say i have only one son & have never pushed him to do anything.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@cutiepiekitty 

You have asked a question so ill answer.

When i decided to move i told my psychologist. She got really angry towards me. Made a few comments that were inappropriate also. I was hurt. It really triggered me actually. I couldnt wait to c her so i needed to write & let her know how much she hurt me.

I emailed her. She emailed me back.

Matter got resolved.

When i moved she stayed in touch til i found a psychologist here.

Thats just my experience tho.

I had a pretty good relationship with her & she knew i was an honest person by then. She also knew how hard it would have been for me to speak out. 

Might depend on what relationship you have i guess.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB 

Im on purpose avoiding talking about sch & tests as it lead to a major trauma. I dont want to bring it up here. It will need its own thread. I can see now this is a social thread.

Only new to this.

My son is very strong willed & fortunately follows his instincts which is great. He came home one day & said id like to do robotics so i supported that til he lost interest.

Hes not very social either however 10boys organised a bbq before we moved. That was enough proof for me to see he was liked & respected tho.

I do what makes me happiest & so its taught him to do what makes u happy.

I had control freak parents that were unhappy so i went the opposite way. Didnt have a child til i did what made me happy. 

fair enough re threads @Former-Member  i was trying to be helpful, sorry Ok I sympathise because he sounds like a good kid and is up against it a bit. Hopefully things work out for him. Hopeso

Former-Member
Not applicable

@TAB 

No offense taken.

Yes im very blessed to have a lovely placid teenager. We get along sooooo well.

A few yrs ago he really struggled so i had him re tested at sch request. Sadly hes got a slow processor. Apparently fairly common. It was what sch suspected.

So i worry about how he will get thru.

He works double as hard to finish work. However hes still determined.

Something drives him. 

I just do everything here cause i c how hard hes doing it.

Ive suggested he do a diploma at tafe before uni. To make it easier.

Just trying to show him different pathways. Thats all i can do. Im sure itll b a lot clearer as he travels thru 11 & 12

Gday @Ant7
Just been to gym. Now brunch with my friend.
Then just a few errands before I go out tonight.
Hope you have a good day buddy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.