Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Flying_Hams Good morning, wish you a positive and productive day. Enjoy work. Take care.

Yea sorry @Meowmy  i am probably a bit selfish and self centred at times. Thanks for checking in on me. Take care and look after your self .

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

@eudemonism hello, think it's easy to be absorbed in ourselves with Mi. Probably try to think as normal as possible. Most people without MI struggle with some stuff. Life not meant to be easy lol. Take care.

You too @Meowmy
It's raining here today.

The rain washes some it away

@Flying_Hams ,Enjoy work. Hope to check in and talk later. Take care

Good morning HamsoloO1 and may you
have a great day. Bimby2.

@eudemonism its not uncommon to feel the way you do. sometimes even when our minds are ok, theres usually still adrenaline being pumped around.
have you thought about what you might actually need-like soul searching. what is it you crave to do and how could you fulfil that. it might help with that feeling of needing something and ease the suffering you feel.

Good morning @outlander @greenpea @Ant7 @TAB @eudemonism @Bimby2 @Meowmy @Flying_Hams @CheerBear @Shaz51 @frog and everyone passing through here. I hope you are well and have great things planned for the day no matter where you may be! I don’t know what my day has planned except for staying home until I get a call from my housemate who was transferred from hospital to another due to a medical condition. Until then, I think it’ll be breakfast, coffee, meds and may be some crafting to take my mind off my housemate. Oh, and pampering my Mitzy cat! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.