Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@Judi9877  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

not too bad thanks @Ant7  just went to get heart monitor, they are all out. Should have rung ahead  lol .

How are you going ?

@TAB  I am going ok thanks mate 😊

well hope it goes okay @Former-Member  just went to get holter monitor after heart meltdown at pre employment functional physical .. none left lol .. will ring them later

Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww, thanks @Judi9877  - that's sweet. And @Flying_Hams  @Ant7 @TAB @ everyone, stay strong. 💙💙💙

gday @Former-Member

Nice to see you today 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh no @TAB, not a heart meltdown, sounds scary... don't go having an MI on us (myocardial infarction not mental illness lol). I can't do Stress tests either, have to have the chemical substitute called Myocardial Perfusion. Hope it's nothing. Relax for couple days won't you. Reduce sugars, carbs, fat and salt. Ha, not much left hey :face_with_rolling_eyes: Vegies and more vegies for you, and fish is good. Hugz 💙

well, my terminology @Former-Member  pulse rate went like 2% over max allowed near end of six mins progressively quicker step ups well and BP was off the clock before started nearly didnt let me do it. Was beyond stuffed, couldnt get breath properly, went straight to drs and did BP said was ok but pulse too high did ECG was ok now holter 24 hr thing yes lifestyle and there is a lot more of Tab than 6mths ago etc etc 

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.