Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good thanks @saltandpepper , just having a quiet day today

Yeah nice @SmilingGecko like a quiet day. Napping? Reading? Netflixng?

I am currently attempting to eat cereal bites. Apparently it's a challenge to put food in my mouth and then keep it in there. Closing mouth once food is in there is an important and necessary step it seems

Lying in bed trying to sleep @saltandpepper lol Good Morning

Morning all.

Up earlier this morning.

Hi @TAB @saltandpepper @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @greenpea @Clawde @Appleblossom @HenryX @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Anastasia @StuF ...

Got bad anxiety atm but soon must go for groceries.

Meant to Live: How to avoid morning anxiety

GoodMorning my beautiful @greenpea 

tried to message back earlier small drama 

but it's ok now, have a great day 😍

Hey @frog anxiety girl keeps people safe. Helicoptering around looking for danger. Not always a bad thing. I'd put her up there with Batman for sure

GoodMorning my @Emelia8 

Hi @TAB thankyou so much for your messages have been reading and smiling along, your a wonderful friend 🤩

Flattering will get you everywhere @Clawde lol hope you are okay. Thanks

Good morning dear @Clawde 🌹

Also @saltandpepper @TAB @SmilingGecko @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Meowmy @Ant7 @Adge @Anastasia @Bow @WIP @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Snowie @Sans911 @outlander @Oaktree @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @BlueBay @Owlunar @Judi9877 @bipolarbunny @HenryX  and the many others I've missed. 

Hope your Sunday is a good one. Cold and windy here ... a good day to watch some Olympic events.

Emelia 🌷🌻💞

Image result for good morning everyone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.