Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Shaz51
Community Guide

Good evening everyone

Good Evening  Heart @Mazarita Smiley Happy, ClaireHeart @outlander Smiley Happy, @Faith-and-HopeHeart, @BellaHeart, @Bimby2Heart, @FlowerHeart, @CheerBearHeart, @TeejHeart, @Phoenix_RisingHeart, @mohillHeart, @ethHeart, @NebHeart, @BastHeart, @utopiaHeart, @AppleblossomHeart, @lapsesHeart, @soulHeart, @BlueBayHeart, @Evie1Heart, @dazedanaisHeart, @Sans911Heart, @DarcyHeart, @PepsimaxHeart, @DecHeart, moderators, @Silenus Smiley Happy, @Adge Smiley Happy, @Ant7Smiley Happy, @ there are so many, my brain can't remember you all - Good Evening  EveryoneHeart, @MoonGal,

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Good evening everyone

Hi @Shaz51. Nice to see you on the Fourms tonight : )

Hello @sarah250 , how are you Smiley Very Happy, I am off to bed early after learning my mr shaz ran over an electrical lead which was in the grass next door while he was mowing the nieghbours lawn

hello @Pebbles, @Lunar, @Scout Smiley Very Happy

Hello @Queenie, @Former-Member, @outlander, @patrickT Smiley Very Happy

good evening @Shaz51

good evening my sister @outlander HeartHeart

ohhh my word , did I start this thread -- wow @outlander, @sarah250, @Lunar

ha ha ha

Just dropping by to say a quick hello in this evening hour and to let you know that if you don't see me posting much in the future it is because I am recommencing my voluntary jobs and will not have so much spare time, in fact, I will be quite busy. It has been a real pleasure to get to know some of you a little on this forum. It is good to know that someone will always be there for you or me should we need help. I will be keeping SANE Forum members in my prayers each day. Cheers to you all, and I will drop by as able. @Elin 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.