Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Yes definitely health food @Former-Member Very good for morale, & to get a chocolate fix.

Hi @Shaz51

Adge

My back pain is horrendous tonight.

I'm trying to write posts (replies) to people, but just keep going ouch...

Used to be only at night (for past 25 years), disrupting sleep.

Now it's most afternoons, for hours (as well).

Adge

Bummer @Adge

I find the cold bring it out ... yeah ... sign of getting on ... I know .. eye roll

Smiley Happy

@Adge, hope you're feeling somewhat better this morning. Pain makes it really hard to focus on anything. Smiley Frustrated

I think you would have appreciated a little "cute moment" I just had. I was in the bathroom when a small bird briefly landed on the flyscreen. It didn't stay there long enough for me to get a good look, but from the body shape and the little tweet it gave I think it may have been a Silvereye. 🙂

Ooooh, dat one pretty! Yes please @Shaz51. 😄

enjoy @Smc Smiley Happy

we took the car down to the mechanic to get the gearstick fixed

walked home , have to time it next time , i think it takes 15 minutes to walk home

Ha ha @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope@Adge@Appleblossom@outlander, @Former-Member, @PeppiPatty I said to Mr shaz , have to do some more walking -- I think you know what the answer was

on my second cup of coffee @Smc

Have just finished a mocha @Shaz51, and about to tackle a bit more of the current big cleanup before I have a lunchbreak.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Quick wave, op shopping with one of my brothers images (73).jpeg

Oooh, I love an op shop browse @Former-Member... but am getting better at leaving things there for other people to "discover", unless I really love or need them. 🙂 Well, most of the time...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.