Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi @HenryX 

Thank you so much for thinking of me Smiley Happy

I love the smell of coffee - especially during the colder months!

I’m really disappointed that I wasn’t able to join you and if I had, I would have made myself a hot chocolate (with plenty of pink marshmallows) as this is one of my favourite winter warmers!

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

How are you going @ShiningStar , lovely to see you 

I am on my  mobile phone and can't leave you a cuppa , have to do it when I am on the computer 

Hello @ShiningStar 

Hope that you are well. Pleased to hear back from you and that you seem to be well.

Haven't tried marshmallow in chocolate before. Since the weather has been so cold, I think that it might be something I could try as a warmer. Coffee is my regular preferred drink, though I like tea in summer.

Best Wishes

HenryX

Hi @HenryX 

It’s lovely to hear from you Smiley Happy

Thank you so much! Although I still need to attend weekly physiotherapy appointments, I’m definitely on the road to recovery Smiley Happy

I think that hot chocolate is a wonderful winter warmer and it may be something that you really enjoy too!

I also enjoy drinking tea and I tend to drink this all year round!

Unfortunately, although I love the smell of coffee, I find it difficult to tolerate the taste! I really wish that this was different, as I’ve always thought that there was something sophisticated about drinking coffee Smiley LOL

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

Hi @Shaz51 

It’s lovely to hear from you too Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for reaching out to me Heart

Although I still need to attend weekly physiotherapy appointments, I’m definitely on the road to recovery Smiley Happy

A virtual cup of tea would be lovely - thank you so much Heart

Take care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart

Hi Peoples!

Back from visiting my parents and easing back into the forum. 🙂

They live on the southern side of one of the "border bubble" communities, so we were nervously watching news of increasing restrictions on both sides of the border. Thankfully we were able to visit them under very gentle restrictions. Their aged care home closed to visitors the day after we left... whew.

index.jpg

Hello @EmilyS 

Here is another thread that you might enjoy. I call some of these threads "Tastebud teasers" because we are shown some lovely images of food and drink, but it is all digital, so we just drool and make our own.

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Is it cold enough tonight for a hot chocolate.. 

Back to assignment mode tonight and a meeting for a volunteer group thingy i do.. i am hoping the hot chocolate keeps me from talking to much and i give others a chance to talk.

How is everyone in lockdownville?  Have you all ordered enough marshmallows?

Be Positive.JPG

@AussieRecharger, here in rural Vic we're out of lockdown (for now... will see what comes).

We live in a small town, went into the local rural city for our fortnighly shopping trip today, and had trouble finding parking places! Seriously peoples... it was only two weeks! Did people really get that stir crazy????

Assume you're in New South? Sounds like you're in for a longer haul. Stay safe.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.