Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Lauz
Senior Contributor

Snack attack!

So as 3pm hit us....we couldn't resist a snack and today @NikNik led myself and @Margot down her deep nutella path and we have found ourselves with a cookie sandwiched with nutella stack. 

Cookie.JPG

I thought we could have a little space here to share our snacks - healthy, decadent, interesting, simple, whatever snack happens across your path! 🍿

29 REPLIES 29

Re: Snack attack!

I am more of a savoury person - so Savory Shapes are my 'indulgence' (and I share them with Toby lol) @Lauz and as @Faith-and-Hope knows - carrots are what I most like to snack on Smiley Surprised

I'm eating chicken flavoured chips right now ^^

haha nice one @WideWhale320@Zoe7 I share my carrots with my puppy!! 

haha - I don't share my carrots weith anyone @Lauz lol - unless I drop one on the floor - then Toby will eat it. He does love his shapes though lol

just had a carton of egg nog,now I feel guilty. Hope I don't have to let out another notch in my belt.

I just had a Jaffa cake. In case you don't know what they are, they are choc orange flavoured cakey-biscuits things found in the British section of bigger supermarkets. I am quite fond of British food (except black pudding!)

🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑

IMG_5819.JPG

🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑🥑

@Margot, @Lauz, @Queenie, @jay2, @Zoe7

3pm today we had a coffee and vita weet with butter on them Smiley Very Happy

Comfort snacks....image.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.