Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hope things are better @Meowmy ? 
had a big sleep in here. Not sure what time I was up last

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, settled a bit. Two hours to go. Hope you will both be well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice one @SmilingGecko  does make me wonder these days though , that people could live in public buildings ??  nice  place though, reminds me of restaurant/coffee shops in SA

I had like 5 hours ish sleep in ontop of 5 hours sleep ok after 2x3 hr naps ok after doing all nighter ..at my age  .. what was I thinking lol @StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 @Former-Member @Historylover .. anyway woke, turned phone on , missed calls from centrelink.. oh here we go though stuff it , still feel relaxed, going back to sleep .. then phone starts ringing with me with earplugs in , in bed with 2 fans going re noise ok one is super noisy..

So managed to answer the call, turn fans off while on phone, they were super nice said oh it about your super payment bla bla , I just kept my mouth shut in case make it worse lol but she was all apologetic and said they will send me a bill for $107 for something I did the year before last .. so if that's all they can come up with , that's a Massive Win for this thing thats been hanging over me for months now lol

they said that resolves 2 payments, so if I look it up, could be something in the pipeline as well, but probably not too bad Whoo Hoo ooo ooo .. lol ...!!!!

@TAB hey tabby well done re centrelink. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, they have been bothering me for a while with that @Meowmy  hopefully either its all done with or mostly now. Think they said this 'decision' did not cover all the queries they had, just some

I hope things are a bit better for you and thanks for your prayers 😊

..think might have shave and shower and go back to bed here. Not hot . Not cool though. Prob have to go to shops to get food later. Might check BP feeling a bit like its low this morning

Thats really brilliant @TAB you must be having some good luck lately.  Congrats on your little windfall!  I cancelled my lawnmower man this week as am trying to recoup costs financially. Intending on having a "no spend month challenge" which folks on my budgetting facebook group are all doing.  I hope you are able to get more sleep. I keep waking up at midnight having to pee.  I need to be consistent with my celery juice which is good for my bladder and stops this issue so I can get uninterrupted sleep. I've cleaned the kitchen and had a walk today and am just doing my health audios. Am trying to get into a yoga routine so I'm not thrown off easily by events in my outer world.  I have the dietician this week and my diabetes educator later this week.  Got around to doing bloods last week so we can work out why blood sugar won't go down when I wake up in the morning.  Anyway its good to see you are ok and relieved with phone call with your financial bonus.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @SmilingGecko  I should ask dr for diabetics test again they must get sick of me asking. I get up during night to go to toilet, but its due to how full bladder is. Think thats a symptom of diabetes dunno but so is we!ght lo ss at the start and thats def not happened ha

@TAB hey tabby, got slow cooked beef in tomato at home. Need to think about seasoning. Ha

Can google guess. Ha. Hope you get some nice food.

Yeah same with me re: full bladder.  Sometimes it can be caused by a bladder infection.

My favorite artist is churning out yet another painting.  I think she is being sponsored by in residency.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah idk @SmilingGecko  and next subject .lol

assumed wanting to go and not much output was infection 

Anyhoo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.