Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Happy Endings help.  Not Mata Hari, Ha ha but have irl friend called Margreeta .... that spellin ... seeing her in couple of weeks.

Felt it more important to get a life and friends for son and I, before a partner. Nobody made the earth move yet.

Okay and yes it is re world. Sorry re having to translate. Germany is next to Holland? Anyway resisting German comments or comments auf Deutsch

Ok there was an earthquake here in WA today re earth moving although for earth to move may just require a digger .. re mines @Appleblossom and mean an earth moving machine 😸
Highlighted

Ok I’ll shut up now. Just a sad lonely old guy one own (said w involuntary yet felt jaw pressure) anyway not your problem. Nite

Gday @TAB

Former-Member
Not applicable

@LeventiaHeart

Ok we can chat here its fine, I am not sure about that music Thread we may get asked to leave there had we chatted much longer?

I will be right back, just need to let my Puppies out to play in the back yard, ok Leventia Smiley Happy

Hi @boot you’re up early

What's on the cards today @TAB

52 pickup? @boot .. uh very little. Just rest I think and try not to get into trouble what about you?

Not alot today,catching up with a good friend tomorrow @TAB

For urgent assistance, call:

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.