Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Prob wouda been easy night tonight too @Bill16 too bad

All good ay ,as long as you got some dough in the old account @TAB 

@Bill16 @TAB Hey cool friends, just got home. Got church online meeting on tonight. What a week ha. Well done Tabby re completed job.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Haha yeah thanks am so sore from not much ok was squatting for hours last night was working a foot above scaff planks ie floor so stiff now lol @Meowmy
Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeh right @TAB 

interesting! Re:sleep issues etc

i seem to have opposite.

I go to sleep well, but wake 3-4 times. Nothing abnormal! Lol

For most part this lot of ssri’s appear to allow me that focus more. Maybe anxiety was a big issue!

I remember things, like childhood stuff I had forgotten about. At first I felt a zapping literally in my head. That scared me somewhat. Then I'd see patches of color when I closed my eyes. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

How r your lungs?

ive had issues in this respect. Not fun. Sick lungs sure become an energy zapper.

Hope you get to rest up this weekend. Sounds like you need it. 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

Think chronic throat infection here yes no energy seeing drs again next week, work got in way this week. Yes re rest you too @Former-Member nice to see you .
Hi @Former-Member 👋

G'day cool mate @Meowmy  enjoy your church Online meeting champ

TAB
Senior Contributor

https://youtu.be/SiO_7LhPZFM
@Former-Member 😸

Hello cool friend @Meowmy  I hope you are having a nice day  😁 g'day @TAB  it's 12 o'clock somewhere

TAB
Senior Contributor

yair I guess @Bill16  late one last night tho, still if get walk and get papers and food first, well who knows lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.