Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

I might give it a crack ay @Jacques 

Hey @Bill16 your jeep is sweet, love it in the silver. Shame you have to sell her. I'm sure you will get a buyer quickly. 

G'day mate @Jacques yeah it's a sweet ride,shame to see her go ay

What's crackin fellas @Jacques @Flying_Hams 

hey @Bill16 not a lot mate, house work this morning and started etch priming the bmx bike, i found the right colour in spray paint, so i can get back into it.

how have you been mate?

G'day mate @Jacques that's cool you found the right colour,what kind of bike is it again?I forgot ay,I'm not up to much 

@Bill16 it is a redline limited edition 20th anniversary 300a, sky blue, i will get some photo's of her when it is done. this is a photo of one online.

8f1e275a-38b9-488f-8228-60cc4f5a7d5a619ca2798a.jpeg

Mate she is a beast @Jacques I had an RL540

wow, nice @Bill16 gosh we have so much in common, i had mine stolen a few months after i got it. and the police found it after 3 years by sheer miracle they pulled over a kid for not wearing a helmet and he was nervous, when they ren the serial number on the bike, it was mine. 

so i have a lot of history with it. do you still have yours?

Geez mate @Jacques you and your bike have got history haha,I passed the 540 onto my nephew

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.