Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Going to a meetup group @Shaz51 in my city. Should be good.
Thats two weeks in a row I've missed out on 😞

don`t think of that my @Flying_Hams, just think you are going tonight and let me know how it went Heart

Hi all! 

How is everyone today?? I'm heading out with my family tonight for dinner. 

Still a bit nervous being back here after so long... But for the last month or so I've been thinking about this forum and missing the people. 

Hope everyone has had a good week. 

soooo glad to see you @Crazy_Bug_Lady Heart, we are a bit early bt that is ok

thinking of having eggs on toast tonight @Crazy_Bug_Lady, @Adge

@Shaz51@NikNik@Crazy_Bug_Lady@Flying_Hams@TAB

I feel like I'm missing out when around that drinking and smoking culture... but i know, and gotta break that cycle, if I'm ever going to be drink and smoke free...

Eggs on toast?? Yum yum. 

I had porridge...

sounds good @eudemonism

what are you having @Crazy_Bug_Lady Smiley Happy

Simple and yummy @Shaz51. 🙂

Doing easy here, but with some... ummm.... luxury touches??

The supermarket had some venison burgers reduced to half price today, so I've added some precooked borlotti beans (bought "reduced to clear") that I whizzed up to a chunky puree with an egg and some herbs in the blender. Mixed that with the venison burgers and some salt and pepper. Pulled out the reduced really cheap bocconcini that I had sitting in the fridge, divided the beany venison into four potions and shaped each one around a ball of bocconcini. They're in the oven with a little bit of homemade plum sauce on top. Once they've cooked a bit, I'll put in a trayful of the very reduced price parsnips I bought yesterday, and drizzle them with the truffle infused olive oil that a friend gave me as a Christmas gift, but which really needs to get used up before it gets too old... and I'll cook the homegrown sugar snap peas briefly when the rest is nearly ready.

Dunno... us poor folks gotta make do with what we gots. 😛 I'm not sure where I'd be without the markdown section of the supermarket! Whole meal is going to be less than $10 for three of us, and I expect there may be leftovers. Anyone else here a bargain basement gourmet?

that soundsnice @Smc

I lovvvveeeee cheeseee xx

Hello @Looped , what are you having for dinner

@Shaz51, something that they call food. I would not feed it to my worst enemy. 

Not too sure what we're having for dinner. We're looking at a car for my sister atm, then going to get dinner. 

I hate not having a plan...

And my phone is dying which isn't helping my anxiety levels ☹️☹️ 

Sorry I feel like I'm being a downer. Hope everyone has a good night

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.