Skip to main content

Support Promote Advocate

for Borderline Personality Disorder

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Gday @Shaz51 how are you my friend?

a bit tired now @Flying_Hams Heart

might go to bed soon , being watching the show we tapped last night

Me too @Shaz51 & @Flying_Hams It's wind-down for bed time (or I won't sleep)...

Adge

yes @Adge, @Flying_Hams, ooppps I starting to feel hungary again xx

What did you watch @Shaz51?

You are sounding a bit better @Crazy_Bug_Lady .. and you made it here tonight 👍 😀

I had maccas for dinner

"how made are you " on sbs @Flying_Hams

I'm home now after dinner.

My phone's charging so I'm feeling a little better than before... I'm not on any medication at the moment (with support from my GP) so my moods and anxiety levels are all over the place, and anything can set it off... So an unplanned trip out for dinner, my phone battery dying, and being out later than I'd like certainly sent my anxiety through the roof. We went out to a mexican place, but I'm not eating great and because I was panicky I had corn chips and an orange juice for dinner. I know I must have looked a little odd out with my parents and sister eating their amazing mexican food and having a drink, and then me eating corn chips and juice like a small child. 

Ah well. Maybe one day I'll be stable enough to try mexican food...

I've gotta be up early as Dad is taking me to a 4 wheel driving day out as part of a Beyond Blue fundraiser. He loves 4 wheel driving and I've not been before. And he wants to try and get me out of the house for the day. Hoping its not too bad and I can cope...

How is everyone elses nights going @TAB @Shaz51 @Jacques @Mazarita @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

privacy statement | disclaimer | contact | Australian BPD Foundation Limited ABN: 83 163 173 439

We acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of these ancestral lands. We acknowledge the deep feelings of attachment and relationship of Aboriginal people to country.